The Temporal Energy Module (TEM) from Santa Barbara Infrared, Inc. is used to perform energy and pulse diagnostic tests on laser transmitters. It incorporates a fast detector and a pyroelectric energy detector, along with fixed and variable attenuators that support the characterization of most military laser systems available today.
The TEM digitizes the fast detector signal at a rate of 4 Giga samples per second, resulting in clean and reproducible test results. The detectors in the TEM system operate between 900nm to 1700nm and it measures laser pulse energy, laser pulse width, laser period and pulse amplitude. The Temporal Energy Module accepts beams up to 5” in diameter and is fully integrated with SBIR’s IRWindows™5 automated test software, providing accurate and repeatable test results.
• Spectral bandwidth from 900nm -1700nm
• Accepts pulse energy from 3µJ to 7mJ
• Maximum fluence of 10 mJ/cm2 10ns
• Handles beam diameters up to 5”
• When used with IRWindows™ capable of analyzing up to 2,048 continuous pulses in a single measurement
• Pyro-electric detector for detecting laser pulse energy
• 1GHz InGaAs fast detector for detecting laser pulse temporal characteristics
• Includes filter holder for a ND filter to be used to extend the maximum pulse energy
• 1GHz 4GS/sec digitizer used to capture laser pulse waveforms
• LAN Ethernet port for communications and data download to optional IRWindows™4 automated test software and PC
|Maximum Input Fluence:||10mJ/cm2 for 10ns Pulse Widths|
|Minimum Detectable Energy:||3μJ|
|Maximum Detectable Energy:||7mJ|
|Maximum Average Power:||5 Watts|
|Pulse to Pulse Repetition Rates:||Single Shot to 20Hz|
|Pulse Width Range:||3 to 30 nsec|
|Maximum Number of Recorded Pulses:||2,048|
|Spectral Range:||900 nm to 1700 nm|
|Pulse Energy Measurement Accuracy:||+/- 5%|
|Pulse Amplitude Measurement Accuracy:||+/- 7.1%|
|Pulse Width Measurement Accuracy:||+/- 5%|
|Pulse Period Measurement Resolution:||0.1 μsec|
|Communication Speed:||10 Mb/sec Ethernet LAN|
See PDF Datasheet
Please contact SBIR at (805) 965-3669 or email@example.com for more information.
Information subject to change without notice.