You’ve arrived here because you may be considering a career change – Right?
If you are interested in:
• Working hard but having fun doing it
• Working with a great group of people
• Having a competitive compensation package that includes every other Friday off
• Having regular non-work related company outings
• Working for the leading supplier in its market segment
• Working for a stable and growing company
• Working with interesting products and technology
Then you’ve come to the right place!
Sound good? We are looking for a few more people to join our staff.
Santa Barbara Infrared, Inc. (SBIR) is a very successful, fast-paced subsidiary of HEICO Corporation, (NYSE: HEI, HEI.A). For more than 60 years, HEICO has thrived by serving segments of the aerospace, defense, and electronics industries by providing innovative and cost-saving products and services. Forbes Magazine has ranked HEICO as one of the 200 “Best Small Companies” and 200 “Hot Shot Stocks”.
Santa Barbara Infrared, Inc. designs and manufactures the most technologically advanced Infrared (IR) and Electro-Optical (E-O) test instrumentation. SBIR’s broad line of innovative products support testing of military and commercial sensor systems for world-wide use in laboratory, production, depot and field test applications. SBIR’s high-energy, dynamic culture focuses our Team Members on providing quality products and services to our customers. We provide highly integrated, well-engineered, cost effective hardware and software solutions to the E-O community. In dong so, SBIR has become the preferred supplier to major domestic and international manufacturers of commercial and military E-O sensors and systems.
Current Positions Available:
Mechanical Engineer #20-123