SBIR is pleased to announce the recent completion of a fully automated, turnkey system for high rate IR camera testing with a throughput of one camera every 30 seconds. The test system is capable of performing all standard performance metrics tests as well as a mechanical focus adjustment automatically.
The system is controlled via SBIR’s IRWindows™ 4 software which automates the setup, execution, data collection and results analysis to determine whether a camera passes or fails–all of which is done in 30 seconds.
• Capable of validating cameras in 30 seconds
• Fully automated with IRWindows™ 4
• Results exported to enterprise data base
• Repeatable and accurate test results
• Includes Off-Axis Transfer Module for testing simultaneous on and off-axis images to enable tests such as focus optimization,
full-field MTF and sensor fusion. Four additional satellite images are generated in addition to the on-axis image. Each satellite
image retians the same high quality of the on-axis image
• Manual shutters on the Off-Axis Transfer Module allows you to close off any of the five projected paths during test
Please contact the SBIR sales team at (805) 965-3669 or firstname.lastname@example.org for applications engineering assistance or specific test needs.
Information subject to change without notice.